- Diabetes incipidus is a condition when a person excreates a large amount of urine caused by ADH hormone deficiency.
- Diabetes mellitus is a condition characterized by high concentration of sugar in blood that causes the urine contain sugar
- Albuminaria is a disease characterized by the presence of protein and albumin in urine due to the damage of glomerulus.
- Nephritis is a disease caused by infection in nephron.
- Edema is a disease caused by water accumulation in intracellular space.
- Uremia is a condition characterized by urea accumulation in blood.
- Polyuria is a condition characterized by the excessive amount of dilute urine caused by nephron failure to conduct reabsorption.
- Kidney stone is a calcium residue in kidney cavity, kidney track, or urinary bladder.
- Anuria means nonpassage of urine.
- Kidney failure is a failure of kidney in doing its functions.
Kamis, 14 Maret 2013
Tagged Under: Excretory system
Human Excretory System Disorders