|Great inflammation in stomach that causes gastritis|
Digestive Disorders In human
- Gastritis is an or chronical inflammation on mucosa layer of stomach wall.
- Hepatitis is an inflammation in liver caused by virus infection.
- Diarhea is an irritation on the membrane of colon wall caused by bacteria dysentriae, bad diet, poiosonous matter, and stress.
- Constipation is a disorder due to the excessive water absorption of feces by large intestine that causes difficulty to pass the feces.
- Apendixitus is an inflamation and swelling of blind gut.
- Hemmorrhoid is caused by swollen vein in anus.
- Parotitis is an inflammation of parotid glands caused by infection of Rabula inflans virus.
- Genetic disorder is a disorder of digestive tract inherited from the parents.
- Colic (gastric cancer ) is a disorder caused by excessive food that comes in. The cancer often affects elderly people and signed by the presence of blood in feces.
- Digestive disorder caused by emotional disorder. For examples, mouth become dry, thickened saliva, and the lost of appetite because of scare.
- Dental disease, such as caries, periodontal, Vincent infection, and scrobut. Periodontal is a disease that affects gum and bone supporting gum. Vincent infection is a type of periodontal disease that affects mount and throat.
|Acute Swelling In Anus|
To overcome these kinds of disorders in digestive system, people have developed many drugs and devices. For example
endoscopic procedure to observe digestive disorder and to make denture by using endoscope. New development in dental medication is the development of plastic tooth fillings and implementation of radioactive technique.
The food we consume every day is our main source of nutrients for our body. Nutrient is any substance in the food providing energy and material for development, growth, and reparation of cell in the body.
Source human biology, 2004. Ilksafa.org